I am passionate about helping people make agreements that work.
For 15 years I managed teams, stakeholder relationships and disputes in Top 20 companies in the infrastructure, resources and government sectors.
I am an Attorney General accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, a nationally accredited mediator and have two Masters degrees in dispute resolution.
- Graduate Diploma Family Dispute Resolution (2014) - Relationships Australia South Australia
- Master of Dispute Resolution (Hons) (2008) - University of Technology (Sydney)
- Masters of Letters - Peace and Conflict Studies (2006) - University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts (1993) - University of Sydney
- National Mediator Accreditation Scheme
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
- The Resolution Institute (member)
- NSW Farm Debt Mediation Panel